Wednesday, February 14, 2007

If my blog keeps progressing (digressing?) in this manner, I'm gonna have to shut it down

Hey Loyal Bloggers -

It's that time again - and of course by, "that time," I am referring to the time during which I sit shirtless before going to bed (in this case, 1:25am CST) and write down the thoughts that are going through my head. If you'd like to stop reading now due to the imminent excitement that is about to ensue, feel free to. However, if you'd like to experience life in its most full essence and force, keep reading. So, anyways, today is Valentine's Day. Mmm, love, can you feel it?
Well, I'm going to have to move onto a different subject now. I thought a topical entry, namely one relevant to today (i.e., V-day) would be a nice idea for a blog entry..but it's not really a big deal to me right now, so I'll have to move onto the next most blog-worthy topic to me: life. When it comes to broad thoughts and generalizations on life (particularly mine), I'm $. Ah, but I'm not really feeling that either, tonight. No love, no life..ah, this is sounding a bit depressing - hm, but I'm not depressed, either. I am starting to notice, however, that I am beginning to develop quite an introspective blog entry here in which I'm basically holding a conversation with myself/randomly divulging my thoughts. So I can only imagine how fun this is to read. I guess a blog-entry as good as this can only end with a joke as good as the following:

knock knock
who's there?
knock knock
who's there?
oops..
"oops" who?
oops..i did it again.*

The punchline is that, as a result of the "Knock-knocker" saying his/her patended phrase twice, he/she is forced to say, "Oops..I did it again," which is *obviously* a Britney Spears lyric. Now, if you all know me, which you should - because if you don't, why are you reading this blog? (answer: because it's so freaking engaging) - I like to have at least, at least, ONE Britney Spears reference in my blog entries..starting today..and I have sufficiently satisfied the day's minimum requirement. Wow, that's all for tonight.

Here's a picture of an alien pushing a dollie that I found on google.images earlier:

http://members.tripod.com/~doxie_44/gifs/alien.gif


*btw, the above joke was told to me by M.Yoo on 2/13/07

What am I doing with my life?
-yours truly

3 comments:

Monica said...

two thumbs up! haha...talk about engaging! p.s. i still love the joke, however i think the legend of the zero denominator comes pretty close. =p

Monica said...

you've left this blog untouched for months! WHHHHHHHY!!!

Jeanna said...

john. i was watching a video on youtube that mr. carson baker recommended to me, "you suck at photoshop #4", and lo and behold, you had posted not only one but TWO video responses to it... which made me happy, that we both probably suck at photoshop.
-jeanna