Monday, February 5, 2007

boo yah

That's right - yours truly has just started up a new blog. Will this blog be as sexy as the others that John has done in the past? In short: Yes. I plan to keep my subject matter fresh, witty, and always as grammatically correct as possible for your reading pleasure and my compositional integrity. Since I started out this first entry in somewhat of a Question/Answer format, I might as well continue in that manner. John, are you going to elaborate upon whimsical thoughts, philosophies, and incidents that happen to you? Of course, baby! I try to give the people what they want - and I know that includes facts like I had a sick-ass wrap at lunch today (I combo'd some chicken, guacamole, salsa, and some veggies). Yeah. Jealous? I know - but that's my life. Now, I don't want to overload you with excitement in my inaugural blog-entry, so I'll curtail my ramblings tonight and save them for another time. Consider this a taste of things to come, though. I'm back

-yours truly

1 comment:

Monica said...

lkol! <---i looked it up...that's how i amazed you with my spelling.
cool beans on the blog! things are beginning to look spiffy =p