Friday, July 31, 2009

Greetings, Earthlings!

Loyal Blog-Readers,

How fares life for thee? Medieval speak aside, I am writing just to say that I have begun to upload some of my videos onto UCBComedy.com - something I am a little bit excited about for some odd reason. You can check them out here.

Anyways, that's about it for right now. I can't think of many other relevant life updates. OH! I did have a dream last night in which I made love to Regina Spektor. That was pretty cool. I don't think she'd ever date me, though. I mean, first of all..how would we ever meet? I don't think we frequent the same areas. Also, she's a successful artist and what do I have to offer her? I can't even cook. I'm a no good bumble butt..yes, I said it. A bumble butt. I'll probably never date Regina Spektor, let alone go out to a nice dinner with her just as friends and share a bottle of wine (still just as friends) and have a great conversation.

Whatever, I'm over it. There are so many more fish out there in the sea, you know? And I just read a stat somewhere the other day that the world is something like 95% water. Can you believe that? That is a lot of water. But I'm speaking of figurative "fishes" in figurative "seas" so..life goes on, right? Que sera, sera.

So check out the vids on UCBComedy.com!

No comments: