Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NBA News & Notes (12/7/09)

December 7, 2009 marked Allen Iverson's return to the Philadelphia 76ers! How beautiful it was to see A.I. back in a Sixers uniform. I wish him well as he spends the twilight of his career on the team that drafted him. I will always love A.I. Take a look at the Sixers' starting lineup, looks pretty good to me!



Also, I'd like for you to take a look at this box score from the Utah vs. San Antonio game:



Matt Bonner exploded for 28 points! Somewhere, Brian Scalabrine is sitting in a dark room, crushing a Coke Zero can in his hand and saying, "I will upstage you, Bonner!"

That is it for now. Those are my NBA observations for today. Mostly, I am so happy A.I. is back and I wish good wishes for him and the Sixers!

Here is video of his return:

No comments: