Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life Lessons Learned From Watching 16 & Pregnant

I just got suckered into (AKA, turned on and watched) another entire episode of 16 & Pregnant on MTV (the one following Chelsea and that A-hole Adam). Man, I see a lot of patterns:

1) The girls often make more of a commitment to the baby
2) The girls are reluctant to see their boyfriends' flaws (despite the disturbingly accurate/wise advice of their friends)
3) The guys are all weird dirtbags

Hmm..well, those are three patterns I've observed. I am amazed at the girls' abilities to step into the role of motherhood at such a young age..but the main thing that I walk away from the show thinking is that no one should have a baby at age 16..or 17..or maybe even 18..at least not 16. It's way too young.

Man, that show gets me every time.

1 comment:

dance said...

過去的事早已消失,未來的更是渺不可知,只有現在是真實的。 ..................................................