Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good-looking Doctor Admits He Enjoys Smell Of Own Farts


A doctor with long hair recently admitted that he likes the smell of his own farts.

"I know that I look young, I know that my hair is long, I know that I have soft lips, and I know that I like to smell my own farts," the doctor said, unprompted by any questions pertaining farts or their smells.

The doctor went on to say that he didn't know how to use a stethoscope and that his favorite thing to do when he got home was to sit on the couch naked and watch Wheel Of Fortune.

The doctor, who refused to remain anonymous, is named Brett Cushner. He is expected to be fired early tomorrow morning.

"That is fine. Then I can focus on my true passion," he said with regard to the expected layoff.

What is his true passion?

"Looking good. Ha ha, no just kidding. I don't know. I think I want to be an actor or something. I don't know."

QED

###

No comments: